Over the years, I have found myself doing more and more portrait-like paintings of the bride and groom.
But for those clients who specifically want portraits, I present The Signature Series--
MORE PORTRAIT / MORE TIME
So here's what the Signature Series means:
1. The painting is done in a vertical or "portrait"
orientation-- usually 30" by 24".
2. The faces are roughly twice the size of my
normal Wedding Paintings.
3. I require early access to the bride and groom,
(preferably before the ceremony) in order to make
adequate progress during the reception.
4. When traveling, I need one extra day of lodging so
that I can finish the painting on location.
5. I charge just $200 more for the extra work
Click here to watch a time-lapsed video of me doing this painting.